Living With Fibromyalgia



Fibromyalgia sucks!

Literally you never know how you days are going to be, you onky hope and prayer to wake up feeling better than yesterday.

I have finally made up my mind to reduce working hours even if financially it will take a toll on me but its just a matter of trying to extend the amount of time i have left of actually being able to maintain a job.

Working a full time shift as a Domestic it is very hard to cope, i will be in agony just two hours into work. I am just 37 years old and dealing to soo many health issues makes me wonder if I'll make it to my 50's.

I am sure my body will take this decision with great satisfaction and i won't be soo stressed out, which as we know only contributes more to the pain.

I hope to gain a little quality of life with this decision, my body needs to slow down now before its too late.

Feeling grateful 🙏

Najade x






Share your thoughts :